Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Australia Day

Whilst the rest of Australia were celebrating the landing of the First Fleet in 1788 with bbq's with family and friends, eating, drinking, chillaxing or in typical Aussie style hitting the beach. My Australia Day was spent commiserating over my clumsy injury involving hot wax.

This is what happens when you overheat wax in the microwave. The price we pay for VANITY!

It's more painful than it looks. The pic below was taken just before the doctor treated it. The blisters were just beginning to form.


All bandaged up and got me some STRONG pain killers to help with the pain. Cried like a baby and was feeling sorry for myself...crying more for missing out on a day at the beach with my new Olympus Stylus 1030SW underwater camera. I'm such a clumsy clutz!!!



Happy Australia Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment