Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Back Again...for how long? Who knows?

Consistency has never been key with this blog.

I don't know why I started it? I do love writing but even having a journal, I fail writing in that too. Only when the mood strikes me...and that mood doesn't strike often. I have always felt anonymous writing in this blog and hitting send and off it goes to the world wide web and that is how I prefer it. I imagine it's like writing something on a piece of paper and throwing it out to the world, no one will know who it's from...except the internet isn't really that anonymous. I mean people can find out who I am if they were good internet sleuths. But unless my musings strikes a chord with a big group of people, which it won't then that won't be happening anytime soon. So anonymous I will remain :-)

I'm still a wannabe marathon runner. I have failed this goal every year since 2013 but it is still a goal I want to achieve. I'm not letting go of that dream yet, even though my body fails me. Or maybe it's me who fails my body because I don't look after myself. A lot has happened in the 6 years since I last posted. But we won't dwell on that. Perhaps if the mood strikes me again to write in this blog I might share some things.

I discovered this blog again by accident today. I was checking an old email account which I hardly ever use and found the email with my blog address. I logged in and here I am. Guess I was in the mood today.




No comments:

Post a Comment