Thursday, December 5, 2019

2020 Running Goals and beyond

Every year I write out a list of half marathons and potential marathons I want to achieve.

The past few years I list the same goals but somehow I haven't been able to achieve them. I have the best intentions so this year I am changing tact.

I have created a running challenge with a group of co-workers but so far none has signed up for the challenge. But all good. I will do it anyway. The challenge is to run as much as you can in the year. It's a rolling monthly challenge.

That is my only goal for next year, to get one foot in front of the other.

And once I achieve that, I can think about doing the number of races in my bucket list.

This year is about manifesting. I'm not a religious person but I believe in spirituality. Manifesting is when our thoughts materialise in the real world.

I love this quote 'What lies before us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when you bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen.'

I may not be listing my running goals but fear not, I am still working on achieving it. I am not giving up. I believe I have it in me to do this and I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment